Wednesday, March 11, 2015

The L'inspire Hyaluronic Acid Serum to the Rescue!

Hooray, a fresh new blog! And boy is that great.

The first product to review is one I was very excited about, but got even more excited about it one I read the ingredients.



The L'inspire Hyaluronic Acid Serum

 Last summer, I was a 28 year old, playing an 1 year old onstage. That's 10 years of different! While I was so flattered, at times I looked in the mirror and felt very "Whatever Happened to Baby Jane?" Especially on my forehead. So for the last 6 months or so, I've been on the lookout for any product that would help me keep my youthful glow about me.  Then, about 2 weeks ago, This product and I were introduced. 

Now, I have oily skin, which I've been apologizing for and compensating for for years, so without any background, I shrugged my shoulders and gave this a shot. It doesn't promise any sort of oil control, so I had no expectations that it would.

But as I said before, once I read the ingredients list, I got excited. Mostly because of two things: witch hazel and aloe. 

Witch hazel is known for helping those of me with overactive oil glands, and aloe is great for my pesky giant pores (caused by those overactive oil glands). 

And here I am, 2 weeks later and more forehead is practically a wrinkle-less wonderland! I love this stuff!

I read reviews on amazon from people with dry skin and it sounds like it's great for their skin type as well. This product seems to just be perfect for everyone! 

Here is the link to get your own on Amazon.






No comments:

Post a Comment