Wednesday, March 18, 2015

So Fresh and also so clean!

I love bar handsoap. I love bar facial wash. I love bar body wash. I just love bar soap in general! But I'm also very pick about what my hands smell like and feel like. 

Which is why I was so excited to try this new product! 

Oh man! Before I even took them out of the box, I could smell the relaxing aroma. I've only used the golden bar so far, but I love the way it feels sliding through my hands. It's pretty, too! I may not even use the rest as hand soaps, they are almost a room deodorizer, they smell so good! 

Pretty, soft, smells nice, what's not to love? Try the starter pack, like I did and experience it for yourself! 


1 comment:

  1. Hospitals, water purification, and many others. use comparable method – food processing, hospitals, etc. all make use of this genuine sanitizing manner and now this process can be used within the clinical zone too that may be very useful for essential patients and medical doctors alike. trysoclean

    ReplyDelete